- East Anglia Schools Trust»
- Cliff Park Infant School»
- Parents' Information»
- Useful Information, Leaflets & Brochures»
On this page you will find helpful information, and documents to download.
If you would like a paper copy of any of the information here, please contact the school and we would be happy to provide this free of charge.
- The playground is open from 8.45am. Children must be in school at 8.55am
- Lunchtime is from 12.00 to 1.15pm
- School finishes at 3.15pm, children will be brought to the gate by their teacher
Communication with the School
Mrs Howe, Lead Behaviour Professional/Attendance Officer is at the school gates at the beginning and end of each school day, please address appropriate queries to her.
If you are concerned about any element of your child’s progress or welfare, please do not hesitate to discuss this with their class teacher in the first instance.
If you wish to speak to the class teacher, either:
- See them at the school gate at the end of the day if it is a quick query. You can at this time arrange an appointment to see them at another time. (please be aware that staff have scheduled meetings on Tuesday nights and at least one other night a week)
- Phone the school office on 01493 661523 and leave a message (please be aware that they may not get the message until the end of the school day, unless it is urgent).
- Email the school office to leave a message on firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that all children will have a happy and profitable time at Cliff Park Infant School. We would also hope that the parents give their active support and are happy with the quality of education provided. If you are unhappy about any aspect of your child's education or experience at school you should make an appointment to see the class teacher. We would hope that discussing the matter with the teacher should be enough to resolve the problem, however, if you are still unhappy and wish to take the matter further you should make an appointment to see the Head of School.
If after discussion with the Head of School the matter remains unresolved, you should tell the Head of School that you wish to make a formal complaint. The Head of School will give you a copy of the Complaints Procedure, the name and address of the Clerk of Governors, and the name of the Administrative Officer at the Education Advice Centre. You will be asked to make your complaint in writing, but you can attend a School Governors/Members and Officers of the County Council meeting where your complaint is considered and explained to them. It will then be for the Governors or the County Council to decide whether the complaint is justified, and what should be done about it.
For a full copy of the complaints procedure, please see our 'Policies and Documents' page here, or ask in the office.
The school library is open for children to use during the school day and from 3:15-3:45pm Monday to Thursday.
After School Clubs
The school currently offers several out of school clubs. These include:
- Monday - Football (run by Premier Sport)
- Tuesday - Street Dance (run by Premier Sport)
- Thursday - Gymnastics (run by Premier Sport)
- Breakfast Club - Sessions are from 8.00-8.55am each morning. Places are limited, so please book your child's sessions each term. Contact the school for details. There is a charge for this club.
- After School Club – please ring Cliff Park Junior School on 01493 663612 for details. There is a charge for this club.
The Parents Forum is an opportunity for the school to share what is happening and for parents to discuss school wide issues with the senior management of the school. Individual issues should be dealt with as outlined above ('Communication with the School').
Please click on a document to start the download process: