We strongly encourage the children to follow our dress code as we feel that this fosters a sense of belonging and a pride in our school.
- Royal blue sweatshirt (with school logo)
- Jumper or cardigan
- White or pale blue shirt or polo shirt
- Grey, black or navy trousers, or jogging bottoms
- Grey, black or navy skirts or pinafore dresses
- Appropriate footwear (not high heels or trainers)
- White or blue T-shirt
- Grey, black or blue shorts
- White and blue dress
No extremes of hair style are allowed, Patterns or lines cut into the hair, and unnatural colours are unacceptable. No hair cut should be shorter than Number 2.
Sweatshirts and T-shirts with the school logo and all other school clothing is available from Harrisons, situated in the shopping precinct on Gorleston High Street. The wearing of sun hats during the summer months is encouraged to reduce the risk of sunburn and sun stroke.
The Friends of East Anglia Schools Trust provide a book bag for all new children as they enter school.
Click on the photo to visit their website!
Download a Harrisons list below: