Our school subscribes to ‘ParentMail', which is a country-wide online service providing e-mail, text and other useful communication tools for thousands of schools in the UK. It allows us to communicate with parents electronically, improve achievement by engaging and involving parents in their child’s schooling more directly, reduce environmental impact and paper waste, and monitor parental consent, permissions, etc. in a more efficient way.
Many schools in the UK already use ParentMail, and we have just introduced the updated version PMX in September 2016. All you need to do to access ParentMail, and receive information, letters, reminders, etc. electronically, is complete and sign the form below. Once we have entered your details you will receive an invitation to join ParentMail either by email or text message. Just click the link in the invitation and follow the instructions to register, and verify, your account.
With 70% of parents regularly using ParentMail on their mobile to read school messages, complete forms and permissions, and more, why don't you download the app today!
Here’s how the ParentMail apps improve the parent experience:
- Access ParentMail even when there’s no network connection.
- No need to search through your busy personal inbox for school messages.
- Instant access – no need to login to complete forms or read messages.
- In app ‘notifications’ help make sure things don’t get missed or forgotten.
- Helps preserve your data allowance.
Before you download the App, please make sure you know which platform you are using. For more information on this or for further support with the App click here.
Download the ParentMail App:
To download the App to your iPhone or Android phone, just click on the relevant icon below:
Many schools in the UK are now using online payment systems, like ParentMail +Pay, to allow parents to pay for school trips, raffle tickets, and much more, online with PayPal, credit cards or PayPoint. We have decided to move with the times and make the most of current technology, and join them!
Just some of the benefits of +Pay:
- No need for cash or cheques
- Parents are instantly informed about items they need to pay
- Parents can effortlessly pay using their mobile, tablet or PC
- PayPal, credit cards and PayPoint all accepted
- Cash, cheque and voucher payments are easily recorded for those parents who find them more convenient
You don’t have to do anything! We will let you know via the app (or email/text message) whenever there is a trip or other event coming up. Then you can just follow the instructions to pay online!