Our School Aims
- For children to be independent learners and thinkers
- To promote curiosity and inspire a love of learning
- To provide a fun, varied and appropriate curriculum for all
- For children to value themselves
- To foster a sense of belonging to a community where home and school work hand in hand
- To learn and use skills that will help everyone become good citizens
We believe in Celebrating Success in all areas of the lives of our children. We do this for example, as a whole school, through promoting whole good attendance, our library challenge, the Headteacher's Star of the Week. Each class also celebrates successes daily through the use of stickers, certificates, phone calls, photographs and many other ways.